immediate, simple, affordable, continuously variable, perfect fit!
Individual fitting in the practice takes just 15 minutes.
Just soak the two splints shortly in hot water, fit them and adjust protusion - that’s it.
Both splints and adjustment mechanism are delicate and light. No metal parts, no allergenic potential, no disturbing components in the tongue cavity.
Continuously variable myTAP™ allows complete lateral mobility and a range of advancement of 20 mm.
The myTAP™ material has been specially developed for this application and can be softened in hot water. The correct temperature for adaptation in the mouth is reached when the color changes from white to transparent. If necessary, the appliance can be reheated and refitted without any problem after some days of trial wearing.
By means of the threaded adjustment mechanism, the clinician can adjust the optimal forward position of the lower jaw, usually being about 60% of the maximal advancement. This position can be continuously varied at any time if necessary.
- Dental sleep medicine is a fast-growing field in dental medicine.
- 1 in 4 patients are left untreated to suffer from snoring or sleep apnea.
- Continuously variable bimaxillary appliances like myTAP™ have proven to be extremely successful in treating snoring and sleep apnea.
- Just a few additional questions in your patient anamnesis will show you whether your patient suffers from any symptoms of snoring or sleep apnea.
- The testing appliance is individually fitted in 15 minutes, ensuring first care for your patient.
HOW TO ORDER
Please call us at 231.222.6021 to place an order. Shipping and sales tax will be calculated when an order is placed. Our business hours are 8:30AM--5:00PM Eastern Standard Time.